Marca: Editora Pharmabooks Modelo: WASTEWATER 22/E Disponibilidade: 15 dias úteis + tempo de transporte (conforme frete escolhido), após a confirmação do pagamento. Referência: 25S2804.08.CE
*FOTO MERAMENTE ILUSTRATIVA*
Autor: EUGENE W. RICE, RODGER B. BAIRD, ANDREW D. EATON, LENORE S. CLESCERI
Editora: PHARMABOOKS EDITORA
*Twenty-two sections in Part 9000 Microbiological Examination were revised and new procedures added. These include information on viable but nonculturable bacteria, new information on the fluorogenic substrate test for E. coli, and an expansion of the section on identification of iron and sulfur bacteria.
* Flavor Profile Analysis for drinking water was expanded with an extended introduction and new taste-and-odor color wheel.
* The determination of metals using Inductively Coupled Plasma/Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) contains updated quality control requirements and added collision cell technology.
* Additional sampling, filtering, and storage requirements were added to UV-Absorbing Organic Constituents.
* New methods have been added for the determination of nitrosamines in drinking water.
* The method for radium was updated.
* The references and bibliography were updated for Part 8000 Toxicity.
* The section on plankton was revised to include more in-depth procedures for collecting and processing samples.
* New figures were added to Identification of Aquatic Organisms.